Over 40% of American companies now hold green meetings, attempting to reduce their environmental impact. The biggest challenge is to cut waste and consumption without compromising the quality of the event. But it takes knowledge to do this successfully – knowledge we’ve gained in helping more and more companies address environmental issues in planning their meetings. Important considerations include:
- Choice of meeting location
- Choice of presentation materials
- Transportation efficiency
- Food, beverage and serving-ware choices
- Recycling and food donation arrangements
The fact is, you can make your meeting green without compromising on amenities. Just let us know if it’s a priority for you.